I use Loftilla Scale Model CS20M3. My app is unable to connect to my scale anymore. How do I fix it?
When your scale does not communicate with your phone, please do following:
(1) On your phone’s Settings:
- Turn off Bluetooth then turn on Bluetooth again.
- For iPhone users, make sure the Loftilla Plus app’s Bluetooth is on.
- For Android phone users, make sure Location Service is enabled.
(2) Power on reset your scale. Pull out one battery and put it back in. Immediately place the scale on a flat hard surface. Make sure the scale displays “0.0”.
(3) Delete your Loftilla Plus app and re-download the app again. Your profile and your measurements will be safe; you don’t lose your data by deleting the Loftilla Plus app on your phone. Login to your app, and follow the prompt to answer “Yes”, “OK” or “Allow”.
(4) Take measurement.
- Place your scale on a hard and flat floor. Avoid carpets and rugs.
- Open your Loftilla Plus app on the “Measurements” screen.
- Apply pressure to turn on scale and wait for it back to “0.0”. Your scale is connected to your phone automatically.
- Step on the scale barefoot until your weight is stably displayed on the scale. You will hear a sound when your measurement data is transferred to your app.
(5) If still no connection after above steps, please reboot your phone.
Plano, TX 75024 USA
(toll-free calls inside US only)
US Central Time