How can I connect the app to Apple Health?
The Loftilla Plus app can make seamless connections to the Apple Health app. Your weight and body composition data can be shared to your Apple Health account automatically. Follow the below steps.
(1) On your iPhone’s Settings or your iPad’s Settings find the “Health” app. Tap it to config its settings.
(2) On ALLOW HEALTH TO ACCESS screen, tap on “Data Access & Devices”.
(3) On Sources screen, tap on “Loftilla Plus” app.
(4) Tap “Turn All Categories On” to enable all items, or if you like you can customize which items you want to share. The Loftilla Plus app will synchronize the selected data with Apple Health every time you measure.
(5) When you use your Loftilla scale to measure, you can see the data from your Apple Health account. When you open your Apple health, tap “Show All Health Data” to see weight and other measurements.
Plano, TX 75024 USA
(toll-free calls inside US only)
US Central Time