How do I make Bluetooth connection to my scale?
Setup your smart scale is easy and straightforward. It takes just minutes to get your data after you receive your new scale. Please follow the steps here:
(1) Power up your scale
- Put batteries in the battery compartment.
- IMMEDIATELY place your scale on a flat hard surface. Make sure your scale displays 0.0. The scale is ready for use.
(2) Download “Loftilla Plus” app and create an account
- From Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android), search for “Loftilla Plus” (note: not “Loftilla”) mobile app, download and install to your smartphone. Open the Loftilla Plus app, sign up with your email.
- Answer yes/allow when a few questions are prompted. Your account will need your gender, birth date, and your height. Fill in the information correctly. You may skip steps for Apple Health (iOS app), Google Fit (Android app), or Fitbit setup. You can set up these items later.
(3) Pair the scale with your smartphone
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. For iPhone users, make sure the Loftilla Plus app’s Bluetooth is on. For Android phone users, make sure Location Service is enabled.
- Your Loftilla Plus app is on “Measurements” screen.
- Apply pressure to turn on your scale. When you see the Bluetooth icon display on the scale, pairing is done.
(4) Take measurements
- Open the Loftilla Plus app, make sure it’s on the “Measurements” screen, the screen with a big circle on top.
- Apply pressure to turn on the scale, and wait for “CAL” back to “0.0”.
- Step on the scale barefoot. Your scale will flash your weight twice, then the number “0” will move back and forth. When the “0” stops moving and your weight appears again, your measurements are done. You should hear a sound from your phone – your measurements are uploaded to your app! Get off from the scale now.
Steps (1) to (3) are the one-time setup. For normal measurements you only need step (4).
Plano, TX 75024 USA
(toll-free calls inside US only)
US Central Time