Warnings and Special Attentions
The Loftilla Body Weight Smart Scale Model CS20M3 doesn’t measure body compositions, thus they are less restrictive than below. Please click to see CS20M3’s Warnings and Attentions. Continue for all other Loftilla bathroom scale models.
- Do not use if you have a pacemaker or any other internal medical devices in your body.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Do not use on slippery floors.
- Do not use when your body is wet.
- Your body measurements may not be accurate after heavy physical activity.
- This smart scale model is not intended for use by infants or toddlers; some body composition measurements are not for children under 18.
- Arboleaf smart scales should not be used for treating or diagnosing any medical conditions. Always consult your physician or health professional to determine what is suited for you.
Professional Bodybuilders: This product is for typical consumers, thus may not suit for you. Bodybuilders incur special body muscle and fat percentages, results from this scale may not match measurements from specialized instruments or medical equipment. We recommend you pay attentions to long-term changes in the data, rather than measurement values themselves.
Pregnant Women: Your body compositions differ during your pregnancy. Other than the body weight, this scale is not designed to make accurate measurements for pregnant women.
Children: This scale is not designed for babies or toddlers under 4 years old. For children under the age of 18, not all the measurements are suitable. Children are growing faster than adults, and currently there is no widely adopted standard for categorizing measurements for children. Please use the following table as a reference.