How do I make my scale’s Wi-Fi connections?
Please note not all smart scale models support Wi-Fi connection. Some scales only support Bluetooth. Once you setup your app’s account and configured your scale’s Bluetooth connection, follow the below steps to continue the scale’s Wi-Fi connection:
(1) Setup Wi-Fi connection
- Open your Loftilla Plus app to go to the “Measurements” screen, tap on “+” > “Device Management”, tap on CS20B to “Select Wi-Fi” screen, enter your Wi-Fi password. Step on/off the scale to turn on the scale. You should see Wi-Fi icon on your scale (stable, not flash). Now your scale is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
In case you encountered issues with your Wi-Fi configurations, make sure you are using a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and you entered a right Wi-Fi password.
- Wi-Fi password. Please make sure you have entered your Wi-Fi password correctly. Incorrect password is the most common reason for your scale’s Wi-Fi configuration failures. Please pay attention to those capital letters, of special characters, etc.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Your Loftilla Smart Scale supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. It doesn’t support 5GHz network. Please select a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network for your Loftilla scale. If your Wi-Fi router supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, please make sure to configure your router so they have two separate network names for 2.4GHz and 5GHz respectively. You may need to refer to your router’s User’s Manual (looking for network names or SSID).
- Wi-Fi signal strength. Keep your scale and your router within proximity to have strong Wi-Fi signals. Mobile phone hotspots may not provide stable Wi-Fi signals and thus not recommended.
(3) Take measurement and sync data thru Wi-Fi connections
The Loftilla Body Weight Smart Scale Model CS20M3 measures your body weight. Unlike other Loftilla Bathroom Scale models, it does not measure body compositions.
- Close your Loftilla Plus mobile app.
- Turn on the scale (Step on/off). You should see Wi-Fi icon on the scale. Wait for the scale back to 0.
- Step on the scale barefoot until your measurement is done.
- Open app to check your measurements.