How do I get started with my new Loftilla Smart Body Weight Scale Model CS20M3?
The Loftilla Body Weight Smart Scale Model CS20M3 measures your body weight. Unlike other Loftilla Bathroom Scale models, it does not measure body compositions.
With the CS20M3, you can use a different mobile app “Loftilla”. Here we discuss how to use the CS20M3 with “Loftilla Plus” mobile app.
(1) Power up your scale
- Put 2 AAA batteries in the battery compartment.
- IMMEDIATELY place your scale on a flat hard surface. Make sure your scale displays 0.0. The scale is ready for use.
(2) Download “Loftilla Plus” app and create an account
- From Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android), search for “Loftilla Plus” (note: not “Loftilla”) mobile app, download and install to your smartphone. Open the Loftilla Plus app, sign up with your email.
- Answer yes/allow when a few questions are prompted. Your account will need your gender, birth date, and your height. Fill in the information correctly. You may skip steps for Apple Health (iOS app), Google Fit (Android app), or Fitbit setup. You can set up these items later.
(3) Take measurements
- Open the Loftilla Plus app, make sure it’s on the “Measurements” screen, the screen with a big circle on top.
- Apply pressure to turn on the scale, and wait for “CAL” back to “0.0”.
- Step on the scale until your measurement is done.